Story – The Pigeon Needs a Bath
Teaching Ideas and Resources
(all files needed are underenath)
- Write a new story about the Pigeon
- Draw a picture of your favourite part of the story.
- Write a persuasive letter to the Pigeon to encourage him to take a bath. Write the Pigeon's response.
- Make a list of questions to use in an interview with the pigeon. Why didn’t he want to take a bath?
- 'SPLASH' is an example of onomatopoeia. Can you think of any others?
- Make a timeline that shows the events of the story. Make a time line of your day.
Discuss how we can keep ourselves clean and healthy.
Make a poster about keeping yourself healthy .