Hope you are all okay and enjoying spending time with your families. Stay safe and continue to work hard and create special memories!
Miss Wride and Mrs Roberts
- Practice number bonds – hit the button
- Practice your 5s times tables.
- See the Maths folder for activities on adding.
- Read another book. Write a book review.
- See spelling sheet to practice spellings – keep doing this!
- Keep a diary of day to day events. Can you add the time this week?
- Write a set of instruction (method) for making a sandwich with your favourite filling! Write down all the equipment (things that you will need). See attached sheet.
- Use different conjunction words.
|My diary template.doc||Download|
|My diary template.pdf||Download|
|Spellings exception words.pdf||Download|
|Writing instructions template.docx||Download|
- Create your own Ancient Greek dictionary. Use your dictionary skills to look up each meaning. See attached sheet for words.
- Find out the 12-14 main Greek Gods and their names. What kind of God were they? Can you find any interesting facts about them?
Easter is coming!
- Design an Easter card.
- Research how Easter is celebrated around the world on the internet (or use the story presentation in folder) re-tell the story using pictures or drawings.
- Decorate your own Easter egg (think about the Easter story).